Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You Are Special

I really miss my sister! She has so many things coming up that make it hard to be so far away! Most notably, her wedding !! Audrey, I love you SO much and think about you everyday!!

I wanted to share a few of my very favorite sister pics...

This is at the farm, we look like big nerds with these hats on, but I've always loved this pic!
At an OSU Football game when Aud was in college!! Love her and our school!!
This is when Audrey won first place at the State Track meet when she was in highschool.. She is way cool!!

Audrey, you're very special.. and I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU! (I just noticed in the last two pics, I'm squeezing you so tight!! I'm sending you a virtual squeeze RIGHT NOW!!)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Aren't sisters the best!!! I have one of the greatest! Love you both...Aunt Bonnie

Nina said...

I haven't really cried since Em went back to China and Audrey back to Houston. This might do it. I love you both so much and I am so glad that you are so close in spirit if not in proximity. Mom

Nina said...

And by the way... Those are my beautiful hats that I carted along that day. No one thought they would wear them, but since it was so hot and sunny you girls were happy to have them nerdy or not.

Audrey said...

I love this, the pictures, and YOU so much. Thank you for giving me goosebumps all the way from China. I couldn't have a better big sistor!

Charity said...

Great editing, Emily! Did you take those pictures in the 70's? :)