Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back to Blogging!!

I must confess - a few months ago, I purchased a new VPN that allows me to check blogsites.. and uh, BLOG on emschinajourney :) I'll be quick to follow that up with a reminder of the fact that I just had a baby, and have had little time to read blogs, much less write anything myself! (How do all you other mom's do it?!)

I am going to try and start posting on occasion! And to celebrate the "back to blogging" I hope you all enjoy the video I made!!

I can't believe my baby is 11 weeks old!!!! She's the sweetest thing ever!

3 comments:

Charity said...

How precious Emily! I love that song as well. So glad to have you back on the read list!

Sarah said...

She's gorgeous... NICE work on that video too, wow... and Yea! You're back....

Mimi said...

I just wanted to tell you--I can't reach into the computer and get my hands on that adorable baby. I can hardly wait. She is so adorable. Can hardly wait to see both of you.
You may end up someday making movies!
Meems